Episode 21: David Anderson
About David Anderson
As Director of Technology with Liberty IT, David has exposure to a wide range of technologies and techniques covering Architecture, Software Development, Leadership, AI/Analytics & Cyber-Security. A life-long programmer, David brings deep technical knowledge along with strong collaboration skills to deliver business value.
Since 1997, Liberty IT has created world class IT solutions exclusively for Fortune 100 U.S. parent company, Liberty Mutual Insurance, developing a wide range of enterprise scale, customer-focused solutions which leverage cloud technologies and agile engineering to enable highly dynamic business needs.
About this episode
Joining Mik on this episode of Mik + One is David Anderson, Director of Technology, Liberty IT.
In this episode, Mik and David discuss:
- Liberty IT’s journey into a serverless-first world
- A customer over cost-centric approach to cloud
- Removing “undifferentiated heavy lifting” from the work environment
- Creating “two-way door” architecture for flexibility and flow
- Using “lego blocks” to help engineers build innovative solutions on the cloud
- Shift away from traditional IT to partner-enabling technology
Subscribe to the Mik + One podcast today so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave your review.
- 2020, the unexpected requirement by David Anderson
- Mik + One Podcast: Team Topologies
- Mik + One Podcast: Adrian Cockcroft
To download the transcript for this episode, click here.