Episode 19: Peter D. Moore
About Peter D. Moore
Peter D. Moore is a business strategy and technology advisor specializing in helping companies compete in the age of digital disruption.
Over the past five years, Mr. Moore has worked with senior business leaders from Citigroup, Clorox, Charles Schwab, Johnson & Johnson, Mead Westvaco, Microsoft, Tommy Hilfiger, US Trust, Victorinox Swiss Army and more recently with Amgen, FedEx, ICANN, Robert Half International, SAP, SAS Institute, SpaceX, Splunk, Uber, and VMware to design and develop new business models, competitive strategies and technology initiatives to enable their companies to compete in an age of digital disruption.
Over the past several years he has collaborated with his brother Geoffrey Moore to develop new models and tools to enable companies to get out in front of a major transformative change in enterprise IT. As part of this new work, he has put together a partner network of senior level advisors who have spent the last 20 years working with a variety of companies in the enterprise technology category.
À propos de cet épisode
Joining Mik on this episode of Mik + One is Peter D. Moore, a business and digital technology strategy advisor specializing in helping companies manage exponential revenue, margin and net income growth.
In this episode, Mik and Peter discuss:
- In the influence of the Zone Management Model on Project to Product
- The role of different cultures and leadership in specific zones
- The need for specific metrics and targets for each zone
- The big evolution in IT skill sets to fill the talent gap
- How the Flow Framework® can be applied to all zones to balance innovation with performance
Abonnez-vous au podcast Mik + One dès aujourd'hui pour ne jamais manquer un épisode et n'oubliez pas de laisser votre commentaire.
Ressources complémentaires :
- Zone to Win: Organizing to Compete in an Age of Disruption by Geoffrey A. Moore
- The Cost Center Trap by Mary Poppendieck
- One Step Ahead Blog by Peter D. Moore
Pour télécharger la transcription de cet épisode, cliquez ici.