EPISODE 1: PART 1
About Gene Kim
Gene Kim is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, researcher, and multiple award-winning CTO. He has been studying high-performing technology organizations since 1999 and was the founder and CTO of Tripwire for 13 years.
He is the author of six books, The Unicorn Project (2019), and co-author of the Shingo Publication Award winning Accelerate (2018), The DevOps Handbook (2016), and The Phoenix Project (2013). Since 2014, he has been the founder and organizer of DevOps Enterprise Summit, studying the technology transformations of large, complex organizations.
In 2007, ComputerWorld added Gene to the “40 Innovative IT People to Watch Under the Age of 40” list, and he was named a Computer Science Outstanding Alumnus by Purdue University for achievement and leadership in the profession. He lives in Portland, OR, with his wife and family.
À propos de cet épisode
Introducing the first episode of Mik + One, Mik sits down with Gene Kim, best-selling author of The Phoenix Project and The Unicorn Project, as well as co-author of The DevOps Handbook.
In the first half of this special two-part episode, Mik and Gene talk about:
- Gene’s journey, and how it led to The Unicorn Project
- The motivation and origins behind the Five Ideals and how to put them into practice
- The profound wisdom of the First Ideal: Locality and Simplicity -- and why leaders should use it as a test to identify whether they are progressing in the right direction
- The Second Ideal: Focus, Flow and Joy -- why it resonates so much with Mik, and it’s impact and importance to generating outcomes
Abonnez-vous au podcast Mik + One dès aujourd'hui pour ne jamais manquer un épisode et n'oubliez pas de laisser votre commentaire.
Ressources complémentaires :
- The Unicorn Project by Gene Kim
- The Pheonix Project by Gene Kim
- The DevOps Handbook by Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, and John Willis
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement by Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt and Jeff Cox
- The Unicorn Project Review: Finding Flow with the Five Ideals by Dr. Mik Kersten
- 2019 State of DevOps Report
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Pour télécharger la transcription de cet épisode, cliquez ici.