Episode 32: Carmen DeArdo
About Carmen DeArdo
Carmen DeArdo is a Principal Flow Advisor and VSM Practice Lead at Tasktop, consulting with customers on project to product transformations to accelerate their ability to deliver business value.
DeArdo is a regular speaker at global DevOps events and author of Standing On Shoulders: A Leader’s Guide to Digital Transformation, which was named the DevOps.com 2020 Best DevOps Book of the Year.
Previously, as DevOps leader, Nationwide Insurance, Carmen was responsible for driving continuous delivery utilizing DevOps, Lean and Agile practices and helped lead the Most Successful DevOps Transformation of 2016 recognized by DevOps.com. Carmen’s 2018 talk with Nicole Bryan was named 2018 DevOps Presentation of the Year.
À propos de cet épisode
Joining Mik in this episode of Mik + One is Carmen DeArdo, Principal Flow Advisor and VSM Practice Lead at Tasktop, and co-author of the award-winning book, Standing on Shoulders: A Leader’s Guide to Digital Transformation.
This episode covers:
- Insight into Carmen’s early experience at Nationwide and Bell Labs, and how he has applied his experience and learnings to help other organizations today
- Carmen’s expertise with local optimization of the value stream and how he works with organizations to take those first steps in making the switch from vertical thinking to horizontal thinking
- The origins of The Flow Framework and how it has helped shift the way that organizations look at the entire value stream
- The key lessons Carmen has learned from helping larger organizations fulfill large deployments of The Flow Framework and some of the biggest surprises and learnings from the past couple of years
Abonnez-vous au podcast Mik + One dès aujourd'hui pour ne jamais manquer un épisode et n'oubliez pas de laisser votre commentaire.
Ressources complémentaires :
- Standing on Shoulders: A Leader's Guide to Digital Transformation by Carmen DeArdo and Jack Maher
- Patterns for Enterprise Success: The DevOps Journey at Nationwide - Carmen DeArdo and Hayden Lindsey
- Le projet Phoenix : Un roman sur l'informatique, le DevOps et l'aide à la réussite de votre entreprise par Gene Kim, Kevin Behr et George Spafford.
- Le cadre des flux
- Applying Dickens to DevOps - Carmen DeArdo
- Standing on Shoulders: A Leader’s Guide To Digital Transformation Wins DevOps Book of The Year
Pour télécharger la transcription de cet épisode, cliquez ici.